Spark offers essential services for both routine and unexpected health matters, for clients of all ages.
From selecting a primary care physician to researching specialists, helping you prepare for doctor appointments to pursuing diagnostic clarity, I support you as a healthcare guide and ally. I ensure health decisions are not rushed but carefully considered, and manage essential communication among you, your care team and family members. I believe that the best care is actively coordinated after you leave the doctor’s office and includes skillful handling of transitions. I can also help you revisit unresolved health concerns with a fresh perspective.
Spark personalizes health navigation for the unique needs of every generation, including the services below.
Older Adult Health (65+)
Whether addressing complex health matters as they arise, managing health so you can remain independent or proactively planning ahead, my goal is attention to your unique needs so that both care and decision-making is aligned with your priorities and avoids surprises. I can review your health history to identify unmet needs and suggest solutions as your health evolves.
Spark offers support for:
- Transitions from generalist to geriatric-focused care
- Researching and referring you to specialists
- Attending doctor appointments as your medical interpreter and ally
- Skilled communication among you, your doctors, family members and caregivers
- Coordination with Life Care Managers and other professionals
- Essential paperwork, appointments, phone calls and other follow-up tasks
Young Adult Health (18-32)
The transition from pediatric to adult health care deserves special attention because of the rapidly changing needs of young adults, including the years after school when starting new jobs and careers. I believe that by actively engaging with doctors, advocating for their needs and taking charge of their health, young adults become empowered and positioned for a lifetime of benefits.
Spark offers support for:
- Transition from pediatric to adult primary care and gynecology
- Health history review to proactively identify concerns, including the need for updated evaluations
- Engaging medical care while away from home when needed
- Student and family support during medical leaves of absence
- Selecting health insurance after age 26
“Pamela encourages every client to write down their story, in their own words. She especially wants young adults to know that being vocal and candid with doctors helps them understand what makes them tick. And what is more important than that?”